An hour east of Los Angeles is the home of a wine country that once dominated the region in the first half of the 20th Century.
The Cucamonga Valley AVA, which is an area now known for its crafting of Old-Vine Zinfandel and Port-Style Wines, is an area that is a must for wine-lovers to experience old-world crafted wines.
6 wineries are now part of the Cucamonga Valley AVA. They are within minutes of each other by car, so you can easily get to all of them over a weekend.
Easily accessible from the Ontario Airport, you can be in the Cucamonga Wine Country in no time and start enjoying some good old-style wine.
Purchase This Package Today And Receive
- An experience of old-style crafted wine
- Sample flight of wines at a local wine bar
- Wine tasting at 6 area wineries
- A tour at one of the regions wineries
- 2-night lodging at a well-known 3-star hotel
- Full American Breakfast for $1
- Bottle of Wine
All from $295 per person (based upon double occupancy, airfare not included)
CALL +1 (888) 673-5806 TO BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY