About 45 minutes north of Santa Barbara, CA, lays a wine country known for its superb Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
Los Olivos, which is part of the Santa Ynez Wine Trail, provides a wine tasting area where one can park your car, and walk between as many as 25 wineries. The town was made famous by the movie Sideways, where Merlot was the unfortunate victim due to one famous line out of that movie (which I can’t repeat here).
Come to Los Olivos and the Santa Ynez Wine Trail to experience fantastic wine and a beautiful wine country trail.
Purchase This Package Today And Receive
- A fun and beautiful wine tasting experience along the Santa Ynez Wine Trail
- 2-nights lodging at a highly-rated 3-star hotel in the heart of Santa Barbara Wine Country
- Free wired high-speed internet
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Nearby the quaint Danish town known as Solvang
- Wine tasting from 5-6 Santa Barbara County Wineries
All from $395 per person (based upon double occupancy, airfare not included)
CALL +1 (888) 673-5806 TO BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY